16 de setembro de 2007

a big big Hard Sun ...

Um comentário no YouTube diz tudo sobre esta música que só ouvi hoje pela primeira vez.

I love this song, it gives hope.

Start the music!


When I walk beside her
I am the better man
when i look to leave her
I always stagger back again

Once I built an ivory tower
so I could worship from above
when I climb down to be set free
she took me in again

There’s a big
a big hard sun
beating on the big people
in the big hard world

When she comes to greet me
she is mercy at my feet
I see her inner charm
she just throws it back at me

Once I dug an early grave
to find a better land
she just smiled and laughed at me
and took her rules back again

... e neste segundo refrão sou coooooompletamente desarmada pela vocalização tão Arc do Eddie Vedder ...
There’s a big
a big hard sun
beating on the big people
in the big hard world

Once I stood to lose her
and I saw what i had done
bowed down and threw away the hours
of her garden and her sun

So I tried to want her
I turned to see her weep
40 days and 40 nights
and its still coming down on me

There’s a big
a big hard sun
beating on the big people
in the big hard world.

I read somewhere, how important it is in Life not necessarily to be strong ... but to FEEL strong ...

Arrebatadoramente linda e maravilhosa ... Não consigo somar mais palavras do que isto, se não apenas as vezes que já ouvi a música (até publicar este post).

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Vou bater-te tanto!!!

Por dois motivos: porque só queria ouvir o raio da música quanto tivesse o CD na mão. E segundo porque a minnha manhã de Surf hoje, já não vai ser a mesma depois disto! Começa bem o dia... O que será que vai acontecer hoje? A semana passada golfinhos. HOje o dia começa assim... Hummm... Tenho de ir para o mar já!

Sara Lambelho disse...

Mas a música já é single há algum tempo e já roda nas rádios. It's not a crime ... ;)

Anónimo disse...

Não se trata de ser crime... É uma mania, como ... como o papel do açucar! ;)

Father R. Filipe disse...

Muito boa a musica :)

P.S. - Já davas noticias :P